Some key points:
- Ensure that you open paragraphs with a clear point, referring back to the area of representation that you have been asked to write about
- Avoid run on sentences - clear grammar and punctuation adds to the clarity of your analysis
- Avoid description; ensure that there is evidence of technical analysis in every sentence
- Use key terms frequently and accurately
- Make sure you know the difference between 'dentotation' and 'connotation'
- Try to make links between the different technical features. This demonstrates a deeper level of understanding.